We've split the setup process into parts to make it easier to do. Complete each section in this article one at a time in order to set up the Follow Up Boss integration.
Before you begin...
Make sure your users in Follow Up Boss have matching user names and emails in Sisu. The actions of users that don't have matching information aren't recognized by the integration.
Part 1: Get the FUB API Key
1. Log into Follow Up Boss as the account owner.
2. Click Admin in the top toolbar.
3. Scroll down to the Integrations section, and click on API Keys & Lead Email.
4. Click the Create API Key button.
5. In the Name field, enter
Sisu FUB Integration. Then click Create API Key.
6. Copy the API key and paste it somewhere you can easily find it. You'll need this key later on in the setup process.
Part 2: Choose Your Settings and Finalize Setup
1. In Sisu, go to Admin > Integration Hub.
2. Click the Follow Up Boss tile. This opens the integration setup window.
3. Click Next. This takes you to Configuration setup.
4. In the API Key field, paste the API key from part 1.
5. Scroll down to the first setting: Sync Follow Up Boss Activities to Sisu. Click the toggle to enable or disable the setting. (green = enabled)
6. For the next setting, Count conversations based off of call length, click the toggle to enable or disable the setting. (green = enabled) Then click the Conversation Call Length field and enter a number in seconds to specify a call length.
8. If desired, enable the setting Count All Call Logs as Sisu Conversations. (green = enabled)
9. If desired, enable the setting Sync Transactions from Follow Up Boss to Sisu. (green = enabled)
Then use the 2 settings below to specify when in the life of a transaction the integration should pass information between Follow Up Boss and Sisu.
Buyer Transaction Stages to Track
Seller Transaction Stages to Track
10. If desired, enable the setting Create Sisu Transactions from FUB Appointments. (green = enabled)
11. If desired, enable the setting Ignore Updates from follow up boss after Sisu transaction status. (green = enabled) Then click the Ignore Updates After Sisu Status field and select a status.
12. If desired, enable the setting Sync Commission Info from the Follow Up Boss Deal Card to the Sisu Transaction. (green = enabled)
Lead Source Settings
13. If desired, enable the setting Add new leads to Lead Source Count report. (green = enabled)
14. Click the Next button. This takes you to Activity Stages setup.
Activity Stages Setup
15. For those who want to track Activities in Sisu, you can further specify if you only want Activities tracked during certain stages of the deal. Complete the following steps to define the stages that will allow Activity tracking.
a. Click the Add Value button. This makes a drop-down field appear.
b. Click the drop-down and either choose a single stage, select "All," or select "None."
c. Repeat these steps if you want multiple stages (but not all stages) to allow Activity tracking.
16. Click Finish when you're done adjusting settings. The integration is now on and ready to use!
17. Communicate your specific configuration preferences to your team.
How to Use the Sisu "Contact URL" Field to Open FUB Lead Profiles
As soon as you enable the Follow Up Boss integration, you can add a field called Follow Up Boss Contact URL to any form. This field isn't added to your Sisu forms by default. Agents can open a Sisu transaction that is linked to Follow Up Boss and then click the button in this field to open the corresponding FUB Lead Profile.