We've split the setup process into parts to make it easier to do. Complete each section in this article one at a time in order to set up the Sierra Interactive integration.
Before you begin...
Make sure your users in Sierra Interactive have matching user names and emails in Sisu. If we don’t see a matching email in Sisu, we will skip over it.
Part 1: Set Up and Review Tags in Sierra Interactive
The Sierra Interactive integration with Sisu is driven by Sierra tags. By assigning these pipeline tags to a lead in Sierra, you can cause certain actions to take place in Sisu. You can...
Make those transactions advance from one status to the next
Give conversation credit to the agent
Create transactions that already have the "Appt Set By (ISA)" field filled out and assigned to the agent
Let's go ahead and create those tags in Sierra by doing the following:
1. Log into Sierra Interactive.
2. On the left side of the screen, go to Leads > Lead Tags.
3. To create a single new tag, click the Add Lead Tag button on the right side of the screen. This opens the Add New Tag window.
4. In the Name field, type the name of an integration tag (see the list of tags below for the list).
5. After entering the name of the tag, you can select a category, enter a description, or specify a color for your tag.
6. When finished, click Submit. The tag is now available for agents to apply to leads in Sierra.
Part 2: Get the Sierra Interactive API Key
Log into Sierra Interactive.
Go to Settings > Integrations.
Click Direct API.
Click the Sierra Interactive tile.
Copy the API key and paste it somewhere you can easily find it. You'll need this key later on in the setup process.
Part 3: Choose Your Settings and Finalize Setup
1. In Sisu, go to Admin > Integration Hub.
2. Click the Sierra Interactive tile. This opens the integration setup window.
3. Click Next.
4. In the Sierra API Key field, paste the API key from part 2.
5. Scroll down to the first setting: Create Transactions From Call Outcomes. Click the toggle to enable or disable the setting. (Green = enabled)
6. For the next setting, Sierra Call Activities to Sync, you can add Activities in Sisu in order to track a variety of call outcomes that occur in Sierra. This way you can track these call outcomes in Sisu. To choose an Activity to add, do the following:
a. Click the Add Value button.
b. Click the drop-down that appears.
c. Select an Activity from the list.
7. If desired, enable the setting Count “Talked to Prospect” and “Appointment Set” call types as Sisu Conversations. (green = enabled)
8. If desired, enable the setting Sync Sierra Tags to Sisu. (green = enabled)
9. If desired, enable the setting Sync Sisu Tags to Sierra. (green = enabled)
10. If desired, enable the setting Update "Counts and Expenses" Report.
11. The last setting is Update Sisu Activities for the following Sierra Lead Statuses. In Sierra, if you only want interactions with leads of certain statuses to affect Activities in Sisu, you can specify those statuses by doing the following:
a. Click the drop-down and select a status from the drop-down menu.
b. Click the Add Value button to add another drop-down.
c. Click the newly added drop-down and select another status.
d. Repeat these steps to add as many statuses as you need.
12. Click Finish when you're done adjusting settings.