Topics in this article:
Enabling Vendor Invites to Client Portal
If you want your escrow, mortgage, lender, attorney, and title vendors to start participating in Client Portal, an admin needs to enable vendor invites. Vendor invites are important because they allow your vendors to get a username and password so they can log into Client Portal.
To enable vendor invites, an admin or TC needs to do the following:
Disabling a Specific Vendor's Invites
An admin or TC goes to Admin > Vendors.
In-line with a vendor, click the Edit button. This opens the Update Vendor screen.
Scroll to the bottom and uncheck the Allow Platform Access checkbox.
Triggering Vendor Invites
You can trigger a vendor invite email by adding the vendor to a transaction. (The invite will only be sent if invites are enabled for the vendor.) For exact steps on how to add a vendor to a transaction, follow these steps:
1. Go to Transactions > Transactions.
2. Click in-line with a transaction to open it.
3. In the menu on the left, there's a list of forms. Click on a form that has any of the following fields:
4. Go to the vendor field, and select a vendor from the field.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the form and click Update.
Manually Resending Vendor Invites
After an admin enables vendor invites to Client Portal, invite emails will be sent out the next time a user adds an escrow, mortgage, lender, attorney, or title vendor to a transaction. If the vendor doesn’t get the email, you can manually resend the email. To manually resend a vendor invite, do the following:
1. Go to Admin > Vendors.
2. In-line with a vendor, click the Send Platform Invite button.