What’s the best way to motivate your team and see success? Challenges!
With our Challenges section, we make it easy to take your team’s goals and turn them into a friendly competition, motivating your agents to push themselves and see better results than ever before. With each challenge, agents will earn points depending on how well they have done against other team members. We’ll leave it up to you to decide the grand prize for the winner.
To create a new challenge for your team, you will need to use the desktop version of sisu.
- Login to your account from my.sisu.co
- Hover over the admin tab in the top right corner and a drop-down menu will appear
- On the menu, click challenges
You have now arrived at the screen that will allow you can create a challenge
- Pick a name for your challenge
- Choose what category your challenge belongs to so we can pull from the correct data and display your results
Note - In the category selection, in addition to the transactional events and activities, there are two special categories:
- Days Tracked - The total number of days a user has entered at least one activity, modified an existing transaction's information through a form, or added a new transaction in the timeframe selected. (note - API usage does not count for this - only manual input.)
- Longest Streak - The highest number of consecutive "Days Tracked" thus far for the user in the timeframe selected.
Next, you’ll decide what type of challenge you want this to be, i.e. how will the point system work? There are three options:
If you choose to start a race type challenge, your agents will be competing for 1st🥇, 2nd🥈, and 3rd🥉 place. The top competitor at the end of the challenge will receive the highest amount of points possible, and from there, the points will decrease with each ranking.
After selecting ‘race’ from the drop-down menu, select the amount of time you want your challenge to last and whether or not you’d like it to be recurring. Click generate.
In the ‘everybody wins’ type challenge, it’s exactly what it sounds like. Everybody can win. Once you select this as the challenge you want, you will be able to set a threshold number that each agent will need to reach in order to get points for completing this challenge. Each agent that reaches the threshold will receive the same amount of points. Decide whether you want your threshold to be a count or volume number.
Select a time period for the competition and whether or not you want it to be recurring. Click generate.
In this challenge type, agents will earn points per-unit of production. So if I set the challenge up based on "conversations" and the points are "5", the agent would earn 15 points for 3 conversations and 20 points for 4, etc. This is likely the most popular challenge type of the three.
Great, you’ve created your challenge, you can click on the "challenges" button from your top menu. This will pull up the challenges interface.
By default, the scoreboard will be filtered for all of your active challenges or the ones where agents are currently earning points.
You can set it up to show all challenges, or challenges that happened in a certain timeframe, or you can select "priority challenges" to handpick exactly which challenges you want to show up for a certain display.
Have fun gamifying your office, and may the odds ever be in your favor. 🏆
- Points are awarded AFTER the challenge has ended at midnight MST of the last day. Only then will you see the points on the YTD Point Leaders page.
- Once you create/configure your challenge, it takes about 15 minutes for it to show up on the Challenges page.
- You CANNOT create a challenge for past dates. They do not work retroactively.
- The challenge must be running (i.e. created) in order to collect points when a transactional event (such as a buyer going under contract) occurs or an activity (such as Number of Dials) gets added. For example, if an agent puts a buyer under contract on January 1st, but your monthly January challenge was CREATED on January 2nd, even though the challenge’s timeframe is for the whole month of January, those points will not be counted.