Topics in this article:
Before you begin...
Before you begin, log into Sisu and use the chat bubble in the bottom-right corner to ask our support team to enable the integration. They'll respond within a couple minutes, so this shouldn't take long!
Part 1: Team Setup
1. In Sisu, go to Admin > Integration Hub.
2. Click the Dotloop tile. This opens the integration setup window.
3. Click Next. This takes you to the Configuration portion of integration setup.
4. Scroll down to the setting Folder Visible to Clients. Enable this setting if desired. (green = enabled)
5. If desired, enable the setting Folder Visible to Vendors. (green = enabled)
6. Click Next. This takes you to your Loop Creation Options.
7. In the Create Loops As drop-down, choose one of the options to determine which user the new Loops will be created under.
8. In the Vendor Types drop-down, select "all, "none," or a specific vendor from the drop-down menu. You can also click the Add Value button to add multiple vendors.
9. Click Finish.
10. Now make sure that all users that need to be authenticated follow the steps in the User Setup section below.
Part 2: User Setup
After an admin sets up Dotloop for the team, each user that wants new Loops created under their Dotloop account needs to complete the user setup steps, which will authenticate their Dotloop account with Sisu.
If you'd prefer to watch a short video of the process outlined in this section, click here. Otherwise, complete the following steps:
Log into Sisu.
In the top-right corner of the screen, go to Account > Profile to open your user profile.
In the Dotloop box on the left, click the Configure button. This makes the user configuration window appear.
In the User Dotloop Connection box, click Connect. This opens a new tab.
In the new tab, you'll be asked to log in and agree to terms. Once you finish, an "Authorization Completed Successfully" message appears.
You can now close the new tab by clicking the X on the right side of the tab.
Back in the tab with your user configuration window, click the Next button.
Click the Profile ID drop-down and select the profile you want to use.
Note: Most people will only have access to one profile, but if you have access to multiple profiles, select the one you want to use to create loops.
Click the Finish button.
Video Note: To optimize viewing, watch this video on Loom. You can do this by clicking the square icon with an arrow coming out of it, which appears in the top-right corner of the video.
Setting Up the Single Account Configuration
Complete this last process if you want all new Loops created under a single user's Dotloop account.
If you'd like to set up a single account configuration, do the following:
Click the Dotloop tile and then click the Reconfigure button in the top-right corner. This opens the integration setup window.
Click Next. Then click Next again.
In the Create Loops As drop-down, you can now select the name of the authenticated user whose account you want to use.
Dotloop Integration FAQ
If you have questions about how the integration works, check out this article in our Knowledge Base.