(Note - Before support can be requested, all the required onboarding videos located here must be viewed - https://sisu.co/onboarding/)
In order to provide you the highest level of support possible, there are two primary ways to request support from Sisu:
- PREFERRED WAY: Using our chat widget when logged in to your Sisu account (Preferred)
- SECONDARY WAY: Emailing "[email protected]" from an email address that is associated with a Sisu account
(Please note the bolding above... those are the most important parts.)
PREFERRED WAY: Using our chat widget when logged in to your Sisu account.
We have a chat widget when you are logged into your Sisu account. This is the preferred way to get support and will result in the fastest turnaround time. While we also have this chat widget available on our main marketing site at www.sisu.co, if you are already a Sisu user, please do not use that - only use the chat widget once you are logged into your Sisu account. The chat widget on our marketing site is simply for marketing inquiries from people who aren't Sisu users yet.
The reason it is important to be logged in to your Sisu account first is because your support request will be properly associated to your team. If you don't do this, your support request won't be associated with your team and there is a good chance it won't get addressed or possibly even lost.
When you are using our chat widget, it is also very important to make sure you continue existing conversations (just like you would reply to an existing email thread) if your reply is about that same conversation/topic. You should ONLY start a new conversation (using the "Send us a message" button) if you have a new question/topic.
Lastly, we use a free tool called Loom (www.loom.com) that we have our users document issues with. It's quick and easy! Unless your issue is very trivial, it is often a good idea to shoot a Loom video for us to watch - and we may end up requesting one anyway. 👍
Loom helps to:
- Improve clarity and removes misinterpretation (no matter how simple the issue might appear to you or one of your agents).
- Speeds up the resolution on your question/issue drastically.
- Gets it prioritized higher with our product development team if a bug is found or a feature is needed.
Please make sure your microphone is on when recording your video. Walk us through exactly what you're seeing! Thanks for helping us help you! We want to provide the highest level of service, and a Loom video will drive this forward. 👍
SECONDARY WAY: Emailing "[email protected]" from an email address that is associated with a Sisu account.
The second (non-preferred) way you can get ahold of support is by emailing [email protected] - but ONLY do this from an email address that is associated to a Sisu account. Do not send an email from an email address that isn't associated to a Sisu account. This will also result in the support request not being associated to your team and there is a good chance it won't get addressed or possibly even lost.
Additionally, providing a Loom video is extremely helpful in this case as well.
*** IMPORTANT ***
- If necessary, we are happy to hop on a Zoom call if we aren't able to resolve the issue/question using our chat widget (where you have provided a Loom video explaining the issue) - but we prefer to start our support exchange via the methods above first. Chat will generally get you a much faster answer, and it also enables us to have everything documented - which is very important for us to be able to provide you the highest level of support possible. (We are always around to take your phone call, but will definitely walk you through our recommended steps for Sisu assistance and scheduled 1 on 1 Zoom calls.)
- Lastly, please refrain from sending direct emails to Sisu associates (such as your Account Executive) with support requests. Just like the cases above, this results in a support request that isn't tracked in our support system nor is it associated to your team and can easily be lost.
We care deeply about our clients and we want to ensure the highest level of support possible for you! We appreciate you helping us so that we can best help you! 🙏