Eliminating agent, team and administrator Sisu data entry and leveraging the data in your other systems is vital to save time and money. To promote this for integrations that Sisu creates and directly provides to our customers, you will not have a corresponding, additional cost.
SkySlope is a real estate transaction management platform that helps brokers and their agents manage audits, documentation, and contracts. Real estate professionals use SkySlope to collect, store, organize, and audit real estate transaction documents from anywhere at any time.
SkySlope is one of the industry's most beloved transaction management platforms. The data becomes even more powerful when it integrates seamlessly with Sisu.
Here are the steps to get started:
- Turn Off Any Existing SkySlope and Sisu Integrations: To ensure there are not any Sisu and SkySlope data inconsistencies turn off any existing Sisu and SkySlope integrations (i.e. API Nation, Zapier, Real Synch). If your business process is to create SkySlope transactions first, and then have those transactions create a Sisu transaction - feel free to use your current integration method, or wait until Sisu evolves this integration.
- Turning on the Sisu Automation Hub, Generating SkySlope API Key and Secret and Testing Your Integration: If you do not see the Admin | Automation Hub menu item in SIsu reach out to us and we will turn on this option. In order to generate a SkySlope API Key and Secret you will need to be a SkySlope administrator. The video below demonstrates where to generate these credentials from SkySlope, save and test in Sisu.
- Broker/Owner/Primary Agent Designation in SkySlope and Option In Sisu to Set: Many brokerages and teams (i.e. eXp, Realty ONE) will designate that the broker owner is designated as the Primary Agent in SkySlope, however you do not want to lose the robust agent transaction metrics in Sisu.
If you have to designate the broker owner as the owner of all transactions in SkySlope, make sure to select the option in the Sisu Automation Hub SkySlope administrator configuration.
4. Creating SkySlope Transactions from Sisu
The video below provides a great overview of how easy it is to use your existing Sisu information to quickly submit and update your SkySlope transactions.
- We are not sending Sisu Commission Form data to SkySlope yet. This is on our roadmap.
- ALL Sisu users (that have transactions assigned to them) MUST exist in SkySlope with the exact same email address that is used in Sisu OR you can set an Alternate Email Address in Sisu that must exactly match their SkySlope email address. If an Alternate Email Address is filled out, it will be given preference when trying to match Sisu users with SkySlope users (i.e. it will look for that address in SkySlope first).
- We update the Sisu-to-SkySlope user matching every 30 minutes. Therefore, if you add a new email address (in Sisu or SkySlope), you may have to wait up to 30 minutes for it to properly match in the integration. In other words, you won't be able to submit Sisu transactions to SkySlope for this user until this occurs.
- You can see the user current matches (and what email address they matched on) in Admin > Automation Hub > SkySlope at the bottom of the view:
Sisu tries to match existing SkySlope transactions based on the following:
- Sisu: "Address Line 1"
- SkySlope: "Street No." + "Street Name"
- Sisu: "Client Type"
- SkySlope: Sale or Listing
- When you navigate to the SkySlope form in Sisu on a particular transaction, we immediately attempt (on "page load") to match the Sisu transaction with an existing SkySlope transaction. If a match is found, the SkySlope form in Sisu will display the direct SkySlope link at the top of the form. If no match is found, a direct SkySlope link will not be shown until you submit the Sisu SkySlope form - at which point a new SkySlope transaction will be created and that direct
- When a Sisu transaction is matched to a SkySlope transaction (exiting or new), it will NOT automatically sync data from Sisu to SkySlope. It will ONLY sync data when the Sisu SkySlope form is SUBMITTED.