Love Mojo Dialer? We do too. We love it even better when it feeds our system with all kinds of relevant information!
The Mojo Dialer integration pulls three key data points:
- Contacts (which will add to the core activity “CONVERSATIONS” and the custom activity "CONVERSATIONS (MOJO)" in Sisu)
- Dials (which will add to the core activity "NUMBER OF DIALS" and the custom activity "NUMBER OF DIALS (MOJO)" in Sisu)
- Dialer time (which will add to the core activity “HOURS PROSPECTED” and the custom activity "HOURS PROSPECTED (MOJO)" in Sisu)
Mojo reports out data at 8am every day for the previous day, at which point they are ported into Sisu. With the Mojo dialer information, yesterday's dialer data will be imported at 8am each morning, which can then be used in contests, coaching, reporting and more!
If you don't want your agents to be able to manually update these activities, you will want to lock them in Admin>Team Settings>Activities (however, you can't lock Conversations at this time).
Watch the below quick video which outlines the steps you need to take to set up a Mojo Dialer integration.
- The names of your agents in Mojo must match the names of your agents in Sisu exactly. They can not have any difference in spelling or case and there can't be any additional spaces before or after the name.
- If you have an agent with a multi-part first name or multi-part last name, you will need to combine the parts and remove the space in Sisu and in Mojo so they match exactly. For example, using a made-up name of "Jon Van Buren", the first name would be "Jon" but the last name would need to be "VanBuren" (removing the space) in Sisu and Mojo. If the space is in the last name, the agent's Mojo numbers will not sync to Sisu properly.
- When comparing numbers in Sisu and Mojo, be sure to double-check your filters (scope and date range) on your Sisu reports.
- Verify that you are sending the Mojo session reports to the correct email address ([email protected]) as shown in the video below.
- Verify that you ONLY have "Session report" checked. Do NOT check "Call Detail Report" or "Include Agents With Zero Activity".
Once you've completed the steps, just log into your Sisu account and open up a chat conversation (lower right corner) and send us your pin number and specify that you are looking for a Mojo integration.
As a final check, please make sure this is how you configured it: