Get started with Firepoint + Sisu integration by signing up for an account with our partner.
Agent Activity Metrics: When Firepoint users log any of the following activities the synch increments the related counter in Sisu.
- Calls a Lead from within Firepoint.
- Conversations - durations of call exceeds 90 seconds
- Text sent from Firepoint - counts 1 per day per unique lead
Create or Update Lead in Firepoint → Create or Update Sisu Transaction:
- Trigger: When a Firepoint user creates or updates a Lead into 1 of the selected Lead Statuses → the synch Creates or Updates a Client Transaction in Sisu.
- Trigger: When an Firepoint User adds a specified tag to a Lead → the synch Creates or Updates a Client Transaction in Sisu.
- The following fields are mapped from Firepoint to Sisu
- Agent login email address must match between Firepoint and Sisu
- Firepoint Admin/Owner user must obtain the Agent Key and Office key for synch authentication.
- Only Available in Team or Broker subscription plans
- Firepoint Transaction screen and Opportunities and Closing screen are not currently supported in Firepoint API
Register for Real Synch with a Team or Broker subscription.
- Click “Add New Synch” button > Source: Choose Firepoint > Target: Choose Sisu
- Click “Instructions” link for Firepoint - follow on screen directions to retrieve your Office an Agent API key. Click Verify
- Click “Instructions” link for Sisu- follow on screen directions to retrieve your UserName/TeamName and API Token values. Click Verify
- When both Source and Target are verified > Click “Next” button
- Configure Source or Target Options before clicking “Activate” button to complete the process