RealSynch is one of our excellent integration partners and the first to deliver a Boomtown to Sisu integration.
Notes to getting started:
- Signup at Realsynch.com with the lowest team plan to start (this will be sufficient for all team sizes)
- Find your Sisu API Key for connection under Admin>Team Settings>Api Credentials. You will use this to connect Sisu.
- You will connect Boomtown using your admin login and password.
The biggest advantages in partnering with Realsynch for your integration is that you'll have two teams supporting you in getting it set up, and you'll work with experts who manage integrations for dozens of different real estate applications and technologies.
The feature set of the integration is rapidly expanding (and it may have expanded already by the time you are reading this) and the functionality as of May 8, 2019 is as follows and you can turn on/off different parts of the synch as desired:
HERE IS WHAT DATA WILL BE PULLED:
- Calls and dials made in Boomtown pull into Sisu in real time.
- Appointments logged in Boomtown (To-do's type "meeting") will log in the "appointment set" activity metric in Sisu, as well as transactions with an "appointment set" date (which will fill the circle on your personal dashboard)
- When the to-do type "meeting" is marked complete, this will add an "appointment met date" to the appropriate transaction in Sisu, filling the "appointments met" circle.
- These metrics work independent of lead stage. It doesn't matter if an agent in Boomtown is calling nurtures, new leads, hot leads, trashed leads, etc. The integration looks at the profile of each agent and logs calls in Sisu accordingly (you must make sure that the emails used for your agents to log into Boomtown and Sisu are matching)
Transactional Data (BT to Sisu)
- Create transactions with appointment set/appointment met dates using the "to-do type: meeting"
- When a lead is moved to any lead stage in Boomtown, you can move it into Sisu. We recommend setting this up to pull in "hot" and "pending" leads, as these are the most relevant for tracking in the system.
- Client first/last name, email, phone number and (importantly) lead source will come over with the lead
- This synch has a minimal 5 minute lag time.
Transactional Data (Sisu to BT)
- Turn on the Sisu to BT synch to keep dates and numbers in synch between Sisu transactions and BT transactions.
- Once a lead comes over from BT, this synch can create a transaction in BT. In order for this to happen, you must have filled the following fields in Sisu: First name, Last name, Address line 1, postal code, city, state, transaction amount, and "signed" date. Once these fields are completed, a transaction will be created in BT if it does not exist already.
- This synch has a minimal 5 minute lag time to show up in your Boomtown system.