First, it's important to clarify what Sisu is and what Sisu is not.
Sisu IS a real estate management platform. It's designed to give you insight into the key metrics that drive your business. With more information, you'll be able to motivate, educate, and inspire your team. Real estate teams using Sisu see dramatic increases (up to 2x) in their business in the first year of application.
Sisu IS NOT a CRM. The platform only tracks the information that is relevant to your sales goals—appointments set, deals signed, and closed transactions, etc.
Here is how clients will move through your pipeline in Sisu:
Logging your contacts
Every time you have a conversation with a potential client, add a contact in Sisu. For most teams, it doesn't matter if it's via phone, text, in-person, or email—as long as it's a two-way conversation and the agent offers her/his services, it counts.
Log contacts using the mobile app and the middle tab:
Setting First-Time Appointments
As you contact, you'll start to set appointments which you can track in Sisu.
You'll do this by adding a new client to your pipeline and setting an appointment date.
Follow these steps:
- Once you've set an appointment, hit the plus button on the bottom right of your home screen OR on the middle tab where you track other activities.
- You'll pull up the "add client" screen. You can enter the information in yourself, or click "import" to bring it in from your address book. Make sure to specify if the client is a buyer or seller.
- You only have to enter three data points about the transaction: transaction amount (what price range is the buyer/seller looking for), GCI (the gross commission income, before brokerage splits) and paid income (the agents personal cut after brokerage splits)
- Select an appointment date. Sisu will count the client as a first-time appointment once the date has arrived.
Tracking Signed Deals
As your clients progress towards buying/selling their home, you'll be able to track them through your pipeline. Here's how:
- Go to the more tab > clients to pull up your entire pipeline.
- Search for the specific buyer or seller and tap on their name (or you can sort by pipeline stage)
- Set their signed date.
As they move even further down the pipeline, you'll set under contract and settlement dates. Once they successfully pass through the settlement date, they'll be logged as a sale and the transaction data you entered (amount, GCI, paid income) will be counted towards your goals.
NOTE: All transaction data can be updated by your transaction coordinator from the desktop platform, ensuring all numbers are accurate.
When Deals Don't Go As Planned
We debated even adding this feature in, because we know that you hardly ever miss out on a deal 😉
Unfortunately, things don't always go as planned. In these cases, it's important to keep your pipeline clean by archiving clients.
In Sisu, transactions are archived rather than deleted.
They'll no longer show up in your pipeline, but they can still be searched and called upon when necessary.
Transactions are archived using the Sisu mobile app.
- Open your Sisu dashboard (far left tab on the bottom)
- Click on the circle of the stage your client is in (1st-time appt, signed, under contract, etc.) to pull up your pipeline.
- Select your client in the pipeline.
- Select "archive" on the top right-hand side.
- Type the reason for archiving (optional)
- You'll now find the client in the archived section of your pipeline.
To unarchive a client:
- Select the client from the archived list.
- Tap on "activate" on the top right-hand side.
- You'll find the client in their specified pipeline stage.
Note: Set Your Goals
It's important to track in context of your goals. Learn how to set them here: http://kb.sisu.co/sisu-desktop/setting-personal-agent-sales-goals. Once you have those set, you'll be ready to roll.